MKT 571 Final Exam -
Know About the MKT 571 Final Exam
MKT 571 final exam university of phoenix is conducted every year to test students’ knowledge required to create and sustain customer value. We feel pride to put our self as the best educational portal for all exams conducted by the University of Phoenix. MKT 571 is considered as one of the toughest exams, as it is not just based on theoretical knowledge but relies on certain skills or aptitudes that needs to be inculcated among students for solving complex case study. The entire syllabus is vast and covers important topics of marketing like customer relationships, market segmentation, branding, product development, pricing, channels, market research, communications, and public relations.
Format of document:
Source of Information:
Study MKT 571 final exam in University of Phoenix
Students appearing for MKT 571 final exam 2017 will find an excellent guide for your exams. We facilitates preparations tools and study material par excellence e.g. UOP mkt 571 final exam answers and questions, mkt 571 marketing final exam answers and questiond and previous year questions like mkt 571 final exam 2016. As MKT 571 is a 6 week long course and each week is equally important we provide practice set related to each part e.g. mkt 571 week 6 final exam questions and answers, mkt 571 final exam 1 answers etc.
You can also buy mkt 571 marketing final exam answers for the previous year exams like mkt 571 final exam 2013, 2014, 2015 etc. Thousands of Uop students have benefited from our wide array of comprehensive study material, sample papers and practice sets.
- Which component of a marketing audit includes major developments in income, prices, savings, and credit that affect the company?
- Marketers must see themselves as benefit providers. For example, when a shopper purchases new shoes, he or she expects the shoes to cover his or her feet and allow him or her to walk unobstructed. This is an example of what level in the consumer-value hierarchy?
- Core benefit
- Pure tangible product
- Basic product
- Potential benefit
- What type of strategy consists of geographical pricing, price discounts and allowances, promotional pricing, and differentiated pricing?
- Regular prices
- Price adaptation
- Altered pricing
- Fixed pricing
- A company can learn a great deal by analyzing the degrees of brand loyalty. For example, ________ can show the firm which brands are most competitive with its own.
- hard-core loyals
- split loyals
- shifting loyals
- Marketers need to identify the hierarchy of attributes that guide consumer decision making in order to understand different competitive forces and how these various sets get formed. This process of identifying the hierarchy is called ________.
- market valuation
- market estimation
- brand association
- market partitioning
- Which of the following is a strategy that uses the manufacturer’s sales force, trade promotion money, or other means to induce intermediaries to carry, promote, and sell the product to end users?
- Strategic plan
- Lock strategy
- Push strategy
- Pull strategy
- What are the four characteristics of a marketing audit?
- Simple, unique, randomly, and exclusive
- Announced, semi-annually, dependent, and perpetual
- Comprehensive, systematic, independent, and periodic
- Dependent, non-comprehensive, quarterly, and unannounced
- ABC Technology is nearing completion on their product and market research has discovered a competitor is also close to launching a similar product. ABC has decided launch before their competition, this is called ________.
- first entry
- parallel entry
- late entry
- early entry
- What can enhance the value of Web-based shopping experiences to serve as personal shopping assistants or Web-site guides?
- Through its cutting-edge point-of-sale inventory, management technology, and highly efficient shipping practices, Wal-Mart is able to keep its inventory expenditure extremely low and to pass these savings on to consumers in the form of low prices. Wal-Mart’s strategy is best described as ________.
- Overall cost leadership
- market development
- integrative growth
- If the Ford GT is designed to accelerate to 50 miles per hour within 10 seconds, and every Ford GT coming off the assembly line does this, the model is said to have high ________.
- conformance quality
- Which control should periodically reassess its approach to the marketplace with a good marketing audit?
- Marketing control
- Ethical control
- Performance control
- Strategic control
- What is the perceived monetary value of the bundle of economic, functional, and psychological benefits customers expect from a given market offering because of the product, service, people, and image?
- Total management benefit
- Complete marketing benefit
- Total customer benefit
- Ultimate service benefit
- With ________ as a target market strategy, the firm concentrates on serving many needs of a particular customer group.
- market specialization
- product specialization
- selective specialization
- single-segment concentration
- Which of the following can induce a firm to expand into the international arena?
- A saturated foreign market
- Cater to a domestic mass market
- High income level of domestic consumers
- A saturated domestic market
- The effect of exposures on audience awareness depends on the following three factors:
- space, communication, and advertisements
- reach, frequency, and impact
- distance, timing, and focus
- height, length, and width
- 2Wheels conducts exhaustive customer surveys to discover customer preferences and attitudes towards the brand. Sally uses cluster analysis to classify the data and help the company determine the trends in the information. Sally is using the technique of ________.
- data marketing
- data governance
- data accumulation
- data mining
- A music school in Boyles Height, LA, specializes in teaching the guitar and the violin. After a spurt in growth and a few successful years, the school is experiencing a slowdown in sales and stability in its profits due to an increase in competition. The school is in the ________ stage of its life cycle.
- A firm must know where to position its product based on price and ________.
- promotional efforts
- The ability to meet humanity’s needs without harming future generations is now a top priority in most corporate agenda________.
- What type of control focuses on measuring a company’s products territories, customer groups, segments, trade channels, and order sizes to help expand or eliminate any products or marketing activities?
- Another basis for decision-making is referred to as ________.
- ethical practices
- situational ethics
- ethical dilemmas
- correct ethics
- BMW's "The ultimate driving machine," American Express' "Don't leave home without it," New York Times' "All the news that's fit to print," and AT&T's "Reach out and touch someone" are all examples of ________.
- brand slogan
- brand personality
- brand vision
- brand mission
- Which method identifies the effect sponsorship has on consumers brand knowledge?
- Demand-side method
- Pricing method
- Supply-side method
- Positioning method
- A social definition of marketing says ______.
- a company should focus exclusively on achieving high production efficiency, low costs, and mass distribution to facilitate the broadest possible access to the company’s products
- marketing is the process of extracting maximum value from consumers to facilitate corporate growth
- marketing is the process by which individuals and groups obtain what they need and want through creating, offering, and freely exchanging products and services of value with others
- effective marketing requires companies to remove intermediaries to achieve a closer connection with direct consumers
- Prestige LLC, a small company that manufactures specialty cereals and energy bars, wants to launch a "green marketing" program in response to heightened consumer awareness about environmental issues. What should the company do to maximize the program's chances of being successful?
- Emphasize benefits to the consumer rather than environmental benefits.
- Explain the rules and regulations laid out by governmental agencies to protect the environment.
- Demonstrate that the products will benefit both customers and the society in the long-term.
- Focus on the efforts and costs incurred by the company to bring these "green" products to consumers.
- The marketing manager needs to know the cost of the research project before approving it. During which stage of the marketing research process would such a consideration most likely take place?
- Step 1 – defining the problem
- Step 2 – developing the research plan
- Step 4 – analyzing the information
- Step 5 – drafting the report
- New-to-the-world products are ________.
- new product enhancements that supplement established products
- existing products that are targeted to new geographical markets
- new products that create an entirely new market
- low-cost products designed to obtain an edge in highly competitive markets
- _______ is an approach that considers different ethnic and cultural segments require targeted marketing campaigns and tactics.
- Ethnic-based marketing
- Diversity marketing
- Multicultural marketing
- Specialized marketing
- The three guidelines for anticipating management reactions are (1) prior to the crisis during normal day-to day operations, (2) at the moment some event triggers the crisis, and (3) during the crisis situation that triggers the event. These guidelines are the stages for ________.
- decision making
- provoking solutions
- crisis management
Marketing – mkt571 Course Content include Topics and Objectives for MKT 571 Final Exam Answers
This course prepares students to apply marketing concepts to create and sustain customer value. Students learn to solve marketing problems in a collaborative environment. Topics include market research, customer relationships, branding, market segmentation, product development, pricing, channels, communications, and public relations.
- Performance and Legal/Ethical Issues
- Marketing Strategies
- Consumer Analysis
- Product Mix
- Pricing and Distribution
- Marketing Communication, Branding, and Customer Loyalty
MKT 571 final exam answers free 2017
University of Phoenix (UOP) has uploaded mkt 571 final exam 2016. The candidates who have attended the exam can download the answer key from the our official website of the University of Phoenix: Online Colleges, Schools & Classes. The answers hunters from the university of phoenix who are interested in preparing in this area have applied for this notification. The eligible contestants have enrolled for this exam notification before the final exam date. University of Phoenix is planning to conduct the written exam Mon-Thu, May 8-11 2017.
The applicants who have enrolled in this selection process can download the mkt 571 final exam answers free to appear for the exam. MKT 571 marketing final exam answers will be uploaded by the phoenix.edu. The call letter will be made available to download from the official website of the University of Phoenix. After attending the written exam now the applicants will be eagerly waiting for the mkt 571 final exam 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 answers.
MKT 571 Final Exam Answers 2016
Candidates who are preparing for written mkt 571 marketing final exam are advised the refer the exam pattern and exam syllabus before going to attend the exam. This exam process is a good opportunity for the contestants who are willing to work in the University of Phoenix itself. This is advisable to read the complete answers free before applying for the examination.
The candidates who meet all the levels of selection will only get the mkt 571 final exam to appear for the exam. The UOP Apprentice mkt 571 final exam 2016 answers will be released by the University of Phoenix. By using this university of phoenix mkt 571 final exam answers it’s easy to predict one’s score and chances of getting a good grades under this marketing 571 final exam. Aspirants can get a document of mkt 571 final exam answers free from the official web portal of the University of Phoenix.