MGT 527 Week 5 Consulting Project Plan a Part II -
Individual Assignment - Consulting Project Plan a Part Two
Resource: University of Phoenix Material: Consulting Project Plan.
Create a 700-800 word feedback plan for the organization you selected for your Consulting Plan Project.
Refer to "Checklist #7. Planning a Feedback Meeting" in Ch. 14 of
Flawless Consulting: A Guide to Getting Your Expertise Used.
Include the following in your feedback plan:
• Communication plan
• Types of communications you plan to use, such as status reports, status meetings, any regulatory required reports, conference calls, and awareness building plans
• Frequency of communication
• Tools necessary to meet communication and feedback commitments
• Feedback meeting plan
• Purpose of the meeting
• Stakeholders you would include in the meeting
• Structure of the meeting
• Brief overview of the feedback: presenting problem and real problem
• Questions prepared to anticipate and reveal resistance
• Strategies to get feedback from stakeholders on satisfaction with the consultation
• Tools necessary for the feedback meeting
• Write in third person
• Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.