OPS 571 Final Exam complete Questions and Answers | University of Phoenix Operations Management online course ops571
OPS 571 Final Exam is the Last week’s final exam of University of Phoenix Operation Management online course ops571. OPS 571 is a 6 week long graduate level online course available to opt individually or as a part of certification program or degree.
This UOP online course contains the Planning and controlling methodology to grow supply chain value. This course will teach process improvement and evaluation.
Transwebetutors is offering the complete 30 Questions of OPS 571 Final Exam with the multiple choice Answers in this post.
1. Which of the following is considered a major process flow structure?
- Lead Time
- Lean Manufacturing
Find the final exam answers here OPS 571 Final Exam
2. ISO audits result in certifications that are done by first, second, or third parties. Which of the following result in the best certification of a firm?
- Certification is sought by any firm assuming they pay annual dues.
- 2nd Party – where a customer audits its supplier
- 3rd Party – where a qualified national or international standards/certifying agency serves as an auditor
- 1st Party – where a firm audits itself against ISO standards
3. Which of the following is ISO 14000 primarily concerned with?
- Quality management
- Time management
- Continuous improvement management
- Environmental management
4. Which is the one correct value stream principle?
- Look for efficiencies in the factory, office, physical, procedural, and technical operations.
- Eliminate waste that stops, slows down, or diverts the value stream.
- Concentrate on speeding up value-adding operations rather than removing waste.
- Keep the value stream moving at minimum velocity.
Want to download the Complete Assignment..?? Click OPS 571 Week 1 Quiz
5. What is the starting point in developing a capacity plan for a health care operation?
- Determining the effective capacity over time
- Estimating design capacity
- Forecasting patient demand for a reasonable length of time
- Discovery of the bottleneck operation
6. Which of the following is considered an organizational blueprint, which prescribes the quantity and time frame for when each end product will be assembled?
- MRP (Material Requirements Plan)
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- MPS (Master Production Schedule)
- WBS (Work Breakdown Structure)
Download Complete Answers OPS 571 Week 1 Complete
7. Which of the following is an element that addresses elimination of waste under lean production?
- Kanban production control system
- Production ahead of demand
- Minimized run times
- Group plant loading technology
8. In most cases, demand for products or services can be broken into several components. Which of the following is considered a component of demand?
- Level elements
- Future elements
- Past elements
- Cyclical elements
9. Design for manufacturing and assembly delivers product improvements by emphasizing which of the following:
- Reducing product quality during the assembly process
- Designing products so they can be manufactured by a virtual factory
- Reducing equipment in the production process
- Simplification of the product by reducing the number of separate parts
Click here to have the Complete Tutoring material of OPS 571
10. Which of the following is one of the principles of reengineering?
- Quality at the source
- Do not select suppliers on the basis of price alone.
- Have those who use the output of a process perform the process.
- Leverage high cost employees with lower cost employees.
11. Which of the following is a characteristic that can be used to guide the design of service systems?
- Services are all similar.
- Services businesses are inherently entrepreneurial.
- Quality work means quality service.
- Services cannot be inventoried.
12. Considering Hau Lee’s uncertainty framework for classifying supply chains, which of the following is given to a supply chain which has an evolving supply process based on functional products?
- Risk hedging
- Forward looking
To download the complete paper click OPS 571 Week 2 Quiz
13. There are many applications of poka-yokes in service organizations. Which of the following is one of the three-T's used to classify poka-yokes?
14. Which of the following is a major factor that distinguishes service design and development from manufacturing design and development?
- The service package has the same legal protection available to manufactured goods.
- Manufacturing is far more capital intensive than services.
- The service process and service product can be developed independently.
- The service package is the major output of the development process.
To download the complete answer check OPS 571 Week 2 Complete
15. A project can be segmented into which of the following?
- Work packages
- Success markers
16. Which of the following is a cost impact and payoff analysis tool from the operations consulting tool kit?
- Statistical tools
- Decision trees
- Work sampling
- Gap analysis
17. According to the theory of constraints, which of the following can be a capacity-constrained resource (CCR)?
- Product design
- Inoperable equipment
- An employee
- A customer
Quiz Answers just a click away OPS 571 Week 3 Quiz
18. The ability to rapidly and inexpensively switch production from one product to another enables which of the following:
- Economies of shape
- Economies of size
- Economies of scale
- Economies of scope
19. According to the theory of constraints, which of the following financial measurements can be used to measure the firm's ability to make money?
- Operating expenses
- Return on investment
Complete Answers just a click away OPS 571 Week 3 Complete
20. Deming’s PDCA (plan, do, check, and act) cycle underlies what inherent Six Sigma principle?
- Continuous improvement
- Control charting
- Standard deviation
- Project management
21. Which of the following is usually included as an inventory holding cost?
- Order placing
- Quantity discounts
- Typing up an order
Want help? Click to download OPS 571 Week 4 Quiz
22. Which production process term best describes the situation when activities in a stage of production must stop because there is no work?
23. In a Gantt chart the vertical axis represents which of the following?
Click here and download OPS 571 Week 4 Complete
24. The Shingo system states that the way to prevent defects from coming out at the end of a process is to do which of the following:
- Redesign the process in order to mitigate the bottlenecks.
- Utilize SQC (statistical quality control).
- Introduce controls within the process.
- Slow down production rates until the process is in control.
25. Which of the following terms describes the time a unit spends actually being worked on together with the time spent waiting in a queue?
- Flow time
- Build time
- Cycle time
- Run time
Find the quiz answers here OPS 571 Week 5 Quiz
26. Which of the following is one of Dr. Eli Goldratt's rules of production scheduling for optimized production technology?
- An hour saved at a bottleneck operation does not increase the process flow.
- If you lose an hour at a bottleneck it is better than making scrap.
- Do not allow bottlenecks to govern the flow of the line.
- Utilization and activation of a resource are not the same.
27. During the implementation of a project, which of the following should be the primary focus of a consulting firm?
- The correct project software
- Application of the learning curve theory
- Tools and materials availability
- People management skills
Download for answers OPS 571 Week 5 Complete
28. Which of the following is an analytical tool used in Six-Sigma quality improvement programs?
- Gantt charts
- Pareto charts
- Tree charts
- Pedigree charts
29. A project manager must consider several components when overseeing the planning process of aggregate operations; specifically, whether such components are factors that are internal or external to the organization. Which of the following factors would be classified as an internal component for an organization?
- Inventory levels and economic conditions
- Market demand and subcontractor capacity
- Current physical capacity and current workforce
- Competitor behavior and current workforce
Want more details? Download now OPS 571 Week 6 Quiz
30. Which of the following is the net requirement using an MRP program if the gross requirement is 10,000 and the inventory on hand is 4,000?
This article covers the topic for the University Of Phoenix OPS 571 Final Exam. The author is working in the field of education from last 5 years. This article covers the basic of OPS 571 Final Exam Assignment from UOP.
Check out other course material for OPS 571 at Transwebetutors:
Check out other University of Phoenix Final exam courses at Transwebetutors:
Want to check other classes..?? Visit: www.transwebetutors.com